DatacentreSpeak in the telco industry
DatacentreSpeak was engaged by a telecommunications business based in Hong Kong to find global customers for its services.
Using its own internal business development resources, the Telco had successfully secured revenues from banking sector customers, averaging $50K monthly.
- Following DatacentreSpeak’s four stage process and as a result of the engagement workshop
- We identified and agreed upon three potential customers for our clients’ services
- We applied Account-based Targeting techniques to create a focus and develop a new go-to-market strategy
- We zeroed in on a new market segment which presented a new and greater revenue stream potential
Outcomes Delivered by DatacentreSpeak
- DatacentreSpeak enabled the Telco to get added to relevant Global tender lists for ASIAPAC and EMEA
- DatacentreSpeak secured $72m potential revenues for 2020 from RFQs
- DatacentreSpeak worked with the client to close ongoing revenue opportunities
- The Consultancy Agreement has been extended by 24 months.
Request a call back to see how we can help you.