Spiros Liolis is a Chief Technologist with 20+ years of multi-discipline, multi-national experience
His experience in Digital Transformation, Intelligent Automation, GRC (Governance, Risk, Compliance) and Business Continuity & Resiliency, has led to creating break though solutions, innovations, early technology adoptions and is working on patent-candidate solutions in AI.
Spiros, has led some of the largest DX projects in EMEA, AsiaPac and USA, for some of the largest clients in Financial, Telecommunications, Manufacturing, O&G, and comes with excellent knowledge of industry solutions emerging technologies and trends.
He has a Master of Science in Engineering Management and a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Digital Transformation expert with proven record of global programs around the world.
- Trusted Advisor to global bank’s Global Director of Data Centres. Developed and executed DX program.
- Advisor to top US automotive manufacturer’s COO, developed Intelligent Automation manufacturing model, to predict and execute production of vehicles
- Appointed by HP’s CEO to manage Crisis and Escalation for European client, to establish a Strategic BC/DR program and re-establish business relations.
- Trusted Advisor of O&G CIO for Digital Transformation program.
- Trusted Advisor to Senior Executives for Business Continuity Management of largest logistics Co.
- Designed and built first ever three DC, over 2000 km, with full load HA and DR, supporting 9 banks, across 8 countries, with optimal RPO/RTO. Showcased as first ever complex implementation at EMEA’s Banking Forum.
- Developed Cloud strategy, incorporated governance framework, operating model, Cloud protection, for large pharmaceutical, and automotive customers across US, EMEA and APJ